Saturday, May 4, 2013

I've been busy - Part Two . . . | Grove at Cambridge Townhomes, Surrey

I've been busy at The Grove at Cambridge, our new townhomes in Surrey - Part II

On this beautiful warm & sunny day,
 I spent my time hunting for the finishing touches
as I get ready to stage Home number 10.

Big Furniture will arrive on Tuesday
& then I have a fabulous team of 2 guys 
who will come in and assist me with assembly and hanging.

Saturday, May 11th, 
we will open our very popular C/C3 Floorplan to the public for viewing.
It has 2 Baths + Powder + Den!

I will also include more Vintage finds displayed throughout.

In case you're wondering what makes
 our intimate Community of 26 Homes Unique -

Here are a few detailed pics . . 


7 Drawers in every Kitchen!


- And did I mention that every drawer & door have soft closing hardware -


A convenient Book Rack is built onto the end of each & every Kitchen Island or Peninsula. 


Open Floor Plans & Large Windows allow the natural light to flood the Main Floor. 
- 2" Faux Wood Blinds are included on every window - including patio doors -

Looking forward to sharing pics of Home number 10 real soon . . 

- Noelle -

No comments:

Post a Comment