Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome 2014 in a new home at the Grove at Cambridge / New Townhomes in Surrey

Welcome 2014!
I know its a little late but I've been super busy - where did January go anyway?

Don't let another month slip by.
 Another lucky new homeowner just moved
 into one of our fabulous new Townhomes
at the Grove at Cambridge in January!



With only 11 homes left,
 we encourage you to come by and have a second, third or even fourth look.
Buying a new home is one of the most important
financial decisions you'll ever make. 

I will leave you now with some inspirations

for small Interior spaces . .

I have always wanted to do this, but I would hang the hand held mirrors upside down

a collection of mirrors 
- reflect light and open up a small space -

I've decided I need to hit the antique malls around here, and then hit Lowe's mismixed paint area.  What a cool way to add color.


I love this collection of brightly painted frames.
No need to fill these frames with pics,
they are interesting enough to fill a blank wall!

i like how this is in the wall. its neat!

Have a small child's room?
Cute & cozy idea for the nursery . .



Don't have a walk-in closet.
How about creating one of your own in a corner of your room or against a length of wall.
Potterybarn has made it easy with this stylish shelf & rod.
Keeping things off the ground will also help to make your room feel larger.

It seems no matter how much space we have we are always looking for more.
The start of a New Year is a great time to go through the closets
and donate or sell items that haven't been used in a while.
You'd be surprised how good you'll feel 
when you see a little more space on your shelves!


 . . off to organize my office,
 Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment